Friday, May 21, 2010

How can I get better grades?

I am a horrible procrastinator. I mean I am the queen of all that is put of until the last minute! But then again, I thrive under the pressure, I do my best work the night before that project worth half my grade is due.





I also know I'm not stupid. I know I'm not a genius either! The thing is my parents expect me to get good grades. They expect me to get a scholarship. They expect me to be some successful CEO trying to take over the world!





And I want all of that also (exepct the whole becoming a CEO and taking over the world thing) but my study habits are horrible! Not only do I procrastinate, I NEVER study for anything!





But the thing was it wasn't until this semester that I've been getting bad grades (second semester of my freshman year), I've found myself thanking god for a C!





I know I have to stop just barely making it by the skin of my teeth, I just dont know how to do it. So could someone teach me how to bring my grades up, and teach me good study habits?

How can I get better grades?
If you do your homework they day it was given to you, think you will have plenty of spare time. if its a really big piece of homework, such an essay, spread it over a few days.
Reply:hi i'm a student of engnering university i got the same problem then somebody give me advice which was that divide your study time in such a way that you review your test material 3 times for e.g if your teacher delivers a lesson on day one then try learn it by heart on the same day,dont forget to review it on the other day.you can also do study in such a way that first you review the lesson which was dlivered the day before then that dat(present topic) and try to catch just a little outline of the topic which would be delivered the next day


pss by the way wat is CEO

email

No comments:

Post a Comment