Friday, May 21, 2010

Drama queen?

I am 14 and just dont want to be a teenage drama queen. I am confused if i am being one, tell me please. Well my parents seem to be horrible to me. Like they still get my things like yesterday, we went shopping and I spent £40 on things such as clothes, shoes and mp3 player it was really cool. But like when we got home my brother has this fetish for yawning. I was yawning in the dining room and he started moaning and pretended to throw his megeskater at me and I still didnt say and thing and I said I havent ate my cookies yet and he said i dont care about them blah blah and I will eat it at my funeral. I didnt even hit him or anything and I tried to call my mum who was at work but she wouldnt pick up because I knew my dad wouldnt do anything so I told my dad and he said "hm. think you both are talking rubbish" twice and I was like "is that all you can do?" on the verge of tears and he told him to say sorry and he did but it wasnt like my dad cared and i called my mum and she asked to


15 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.


Additional Details


11 minutes ago





speak to him and i gave him the phone but he turned away because he thought i was trying to hit him i think and the phone dropped in the bathroom and my dad ran to me and hit my neck (im a girl by the way) and i fell down and he slapped my back and my neck at least three times and made me cry and he chased me into my room and I was so hysterical, talking to myself and crying and screaming and calling for my mum. My head (he hit that too) was hurting so much and i wasnt allowed paracetemol. He said it will "get better in the morning".


I didnt feel safe in that house last night i thought he may come to kill me but i feel okayish now and i am just worried my mum will be dissappointed in me and call our relatives in nigeria, saying how me and my brother always fight. And i HATE it when the put us on the same level like we are the same age. My dad is such a freak. I am not allowed to use MSN even though that is the only was i can communicate with my primary school friends as most of them


6 minutes ago





dont have phone credit all of the time. And like i could use it to talk to my friend about homework and scan it in. And ask for homework help. And to personalize MSN and m ake it my own. I am not allowed to shave my armpits or legs but i dont really need to except in the summer. But i am not allowed. I am not allowed to use mouthwash either as it is not for kids apparently. My mum wanted to go to nigeria to see her family but he said no because he thinks if someone goes on holiday the whole family should. And she dropped the idea although she really wants to and she said the type of dad he was if she didnt drop things there would be arguments etc. My dad can be really cool and we have discussions, go out, he buys me stuff and i knew he loved and cared about me. But he is just weird and his birthday on sunday, i dont know how to act as i might just ruin it.. any ideas? I feel so upset i just take random paracetemol or any pills when i am really really low. I havent taken any since 2 day


4 minutes ago





So i'm a drama queen? And this isnt the first time i got hit as a little kid you get hit on the bum or your ear pulled. The other day my brother threw his chicken in the bin and my dad propa hit his butt and threw him on the chair and it was in the middle of him eating. My dad has to go hospital as he is really stressed but he stresses himself out over silly stuff like the chicken.

Drama queen?
Well honestly, I just think you make a big deal over things that aren't a big deal. Like, I really don't see why you called your parents in he first place...that's just normal sibling fighting. You should get over that. As for your dad hitting you, well, it may be a bit extreme, but *shrug* different families do things differently. My mom used to throw shoes at us. And if he's sick, you should just try not to stress him out....


I don't know, just try not to make a big deal out of things that aren't.
Reply:Get over it!! You are being a selfish brat. Your dad is ill. the world is not all about what you want or need. Think of what he is going through, and grow up!


No comments:

Post a Comment