Saturday, November 14, 2009

Prom Queen for Halloween party?

My girlfriend and older sister talked me into going to a Halloween party as a Prom Queen last night, but hadn't figured out exactly what my costume should look like. They took my measurements and even asked me my shoe size. So what should I expect? Is there a typical prom queen look? I figured it would mean wearing a dress but I got a bit more worried after they asked me my shoe size.





Alex

Prom Queen for Halloween party?
My guess is they will put you in a gown of some sort, with high heeled dress shoes. They might give you a crown and maybe even a sash that says 'Prom Queen'. There will be make up involved and possily fake eyelashes.





And maybe a corsage.
Reply:You'll probably be wearing a fancy dress, high heels, tiara and tons of make up.


No comments:

Post a Comment