Saturday, November 14, 2009

Who Knows the story about Queen Sheba and King Solomon, regarding diamonds and stars?

Someone Dear to me wrote: Remember when Queen Sheba asked the wise King Solomon, ("If i throw out these diamonds onto the ground - If i throw out these diamonds which are stars at night on to the ground, and gather them all up at the break of day what am i?") He wants me to answer the question, but i cant find that story anywhere, not in the bible and i searched the web......i need help, not really the answer, i mean it would be nice lol, but i want to find the story so i can come up with my own opinion.

Who Knows the story about Queen Sheba and King Solomon, regarding diamonds and stars?
[just quoting:]


“I have a basket of diamonds every evening I scatter them. And every morning I gather them up. What am I?”





“You are the sky, and the diamonds are your stars,” Solomon answered.





It was Makeda, Queen of Sheba.


(see links)
Reply:If you cannot find it then it probably is not there. Use a good concordance and ask him where to find it.


BB

baby shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment