Monday, November 16, 2009

I am moving from Georgia back to Colorado. What it the cheapest company?

Out there for me to use to carry all my stuff back. i have a queen bed, 2 night stands and a 2 dressers. Clothes, tvs computers, and a desk, tons of movies, and a sofa. What size do u think i will need be needing?





Whats a price estimate as well?


I was told if i use Uhaul it will cost about $1300.


which sounds CRAZY to me.

I am moving from Georgia back to Colorado. What it the cheapest company?
Things is so damn expensive. I really couldn't tell you. I wish I could haul it for you. That would be an adventure. Just wanted to wish you good luck and I hope you find it all good.
Reply:A friend with a truck and a trailer will be the cheapest. Offer to pay for travel expenses (food, gas, lodging) otherwise call around to various companies but $1300 doesn't sound that bad for the small truck. A moving Co. will cost about 5 times as much.


No comments:

Post a Comment