Friday, November 13, 2009

What should I expect on my first non training shift at Dairy Queen?

I'm fourteen, just finished both my training shifts at Dairy Queen and tonight I'm working my first real shift at night.


So far I've made the dilli bars, ice cream cones, blizzards, ice cream sandwiches and I've already know how to make the curls.


I've also done toppings, and cleaned bathrooms, did tables.


What should I expect on my first night ?


I'm actually really nervous, because when I did training I was with someone, now I wont be, does anyone know what I should be expecting?

What should I expect on my first non training shift at Dairy Queen?
Stupid customers who don't know how to order. Be ready to deal with them:


1) Thinking they're in Baskin Robins and asking for scoops of flavored ice cream


2) Not knowing that blizzards come in sizes and flavors


3) Not knowing that anything comes in sizes and flavors/toppings


4) Asking you to remember their favorite blizzard, all they remember is that it has chocolate in it.





If you can deal with the customers, you'll be fine


No comments:

Post a Comment