Friday, November 13, 2009

Queen Esther wore a very interesting necklace in "One Night With The King" ?

Does anyone know how this necklace worked, when it reflected all the stars from the light. Yes I know it's mostly movie magic, but I was wondering if there is any actual jewelry like that in the world. That will reflect shapes on the wall when held to the light???

Queen Esther wore a very interesting necklace in "One Night With The King" ?
I have never seen or heard of any jewelry that would. Her necklace was a crystal...but it only shown the stars of David when you put it against the light. I think the only way that would work was if you had a hollow piece of jewelry (made out of metal like gold or silver) with the little stars cut into it. Than when yo put it against a light, the stars would appear around you. The only thing with that though, is that everybody would see the stars previously since they would be cut into the metal.


Queen Esther's stars were invisible to the naked eye...so that's some nice movie magic right there.





Sorry to disappoint....


1 comment:

  1. Yes there are jewelry like that in the world. I had one myself. It was a heart diamond rainbow necklace, and everytime I exposed it to the light, sparkles would glow and it was awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete